Jasper-Troupsburg Central School District seeks the following Administrative and Instructional Personnel for the 2020-21 Academic School Year:
Secondary Principal 7-12
QUALIFICATIONS: Appropriate New York State Certifications
- Ensure curriculum and instructional approaches are in line with the District’s mission and vision.
- Establish effective and efficient tools for supervising and supporting staff in implementing high quality instruction that supports student academic achievement.
- Supervise the implementation of curricula and instructional programs, and ensure that instructional programs address students' needs, interests, developmental levels, while encouraging critical thinking, problem solving and greater functional independence.
- Establish working relationships and open communication with family members. Incorporate family members in school planning and evaluation processes.
- Incorporate all staff at different levels in planning to meet standards, program evaluation and improvement.
- Maintain appropriate and effective interpersonal relationships with team and department members, parents, other staff, supervisors, administrators, and outside agencies. Demonstrate: o Open communication, flexibility and the ability to learn and utilize team building strategies o The ability to self-evaluate, to utilize supervision and problem solve o The ability to both offer and accept assistance to/from others.
- Implement all aspects of the Annual Professional Performance Review and supervise the evaluation process for all staff members.
- Responsible for accurate accounting and following district regulations and procedures, of all funds handled in connection with the high school’s programs, which includes preparing and submitting the building’s budget, budgetary requests, and monitoring the expenditures of funds.
- Assist in the development, revision and evaluation of curriculum.
- Serves as instructional leader; uses data to lead the school efforts in achieving high academic performance of all students; provides an environment that maximizes the learning potential of all students and employees.
Physical Education/Health Teacher (Dual Certification required)
Application materials are available on the school website: http://www.jtcsd.org.
Please contact the district office at 607-792-3675 for further details.
Letters of interest, resumes, copies of certificates, and applications will be accepted
until August 21, 2020 or until filled.
Please send all materials to:
Mrs. Kate Ross, Secretary to the Superintendent of Schools
3769 State Route 417
Jasper, NY 14855
Ongoing Job Opportunities:
- Substitute Teachers for Grades K – 12
- Substitute Special Education Teachers for Grades K-12
- Substitute Teacher Aides for Grades K – 12
- Substitute Night Cleaners
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Bus Monitors